- Long lasting treatments combined with top quality leathers ensure a reliable waterproof level
- Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Provides protection for the rear of the foot
- Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Open hook for easy lace up
- Waterproof and breathable bootie construction.
- A perfect combination of the right compounds, the cutting-edge geometry and the appropriate density to provide the best winter grip.
- A running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- The mix of 3 materials in an extra thin construction protects up to -18°C / -1°F